Two (2) Year Craftsmanship Warranty
Each watch, wall clock and leather strap is backed by a two (2) year craftsmanship warranty. The warranty begins the day the product is marked delivered by the respective courier. If there are any functional issues before the expiry of the warranty, please send an email to email@example.com, and we will assess and provide corrective next steps within ten (10) business days. Silicone and steel straps are covered by a six (6) month warranty.
Functional Issues Covered Under Warranty:
- Front or back glass, movement, hands displacement (watch)
- Case separation from frame (watch)
- Strap separation (leather strap)
- Defective wall clock movement
Parts, labor, and shipping fees under warranty claims:
- We will cover all labor and parts if the issue is the fault of our craftsmanship. Clients will pay for return shipping and will note "Return for Repair" on the shipping label and will be refunded up to a maximum of $20 USD, and we will cover shipping on the way back after the repair.
- Damage caused by the client (drops, bumps, water damage, or extreme humidity exposure) are assessed, and a reasonable repair cost estimate provided. Clients are responsible for all shipping fees.
- Aesthetic wear and tear from day to day use and UV exposure not covered under warranty for any products.