DiamondCast® blanks are made by McKenzie Penworks using Alumilite and their patent-pending combination of diamond and pigments. Each blank comes with a certificate of authenticity.
This is a made to order listing where we will replicate the main characteristics of the pictured watch.
Each piece is unique and one of a kind. We use similar materials and manufacturing processes but the final product received will have it's own unique characteristics due to the processing nature of wood and resin.
Handmade in Canada
- 41MM X 13.2MM square case
- 316L steel core infrastructure
- Powered by Citizen Miyota 8N24 skeleton automatic movement (Japanese)
- Luminous hands
- Sapphire crystal face glass
- Back glass exhibition window
- Embossed logo on watch crown
- 22MM strap with quick release (Max 8.25" wrist circumference)
- Weight: ~75g with silicone strap to ~110g with steel strap
- Two (2) Year Craftsmanship warranty
- Read our Terms of Service for more information
This watch is not water-proof. Please visit our FAQ for more information
- Leather strap upgrade available for additional fee and lead time to create
- Custom laser etching available on silicone or leather straps