This watch is created using spalted maple. When fungus invades the wood it creates a distinct vein pattern know as "spalting". After we take it through our stabilization process it's captured perfectly, for your wristjoyment.
The watch comes with a silicone sport strap engraved with a tree stump pattern with a mushroom at the core. It further incorporates the maker tree on both sides to pull the entire piece together.
This is a made to order listing where we will replicate the main characteristics of the pictured watch.
~4 to 6 weeks.
Each piece is unique and one of a kind. We use similar materials and manufacturing processes but the final product received will have it's own unique characteristics and grain patterns due to the processing nature of wood.
Handmade in Canada
- Stabilized natural spalted maple burl
- 43MM X 14.5MM Flat case
- 316L steel core infrastructure
- Powered by Citizen Miyota 8N24 skeleton automatic movement (Japanese)
- Luminous black hands
- Twelve (12) luminous hour markers
- Sapphire crystal face glass
- Back glass exhibition window
- Embossed logo on watch crown
- 22MM strap with quick release (Max 8.25" wrist circumference)
- Weight: ~75g with silicone strap to ~110g with steel strap
- Two (2) Year Craftsmanship warranty
- Read our Terms of Service for more information
This watch is not water-proof. Please visit our FAQ for more information
Silicone/steel strap substitutions (leather excluded) are available, subject to availability, at no extra charge. Please review the options here and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after checkout with your order number to request a substitution.