A pocket of shredded USD encased on top of solid maple burl. It's tangible proof that money does grow on trees!
This is a made to order listing where we will replicate the main characteristics of the pictured watch.
~4 to 6 weeks.
Each piece is unique and one of a kind. We use similar materials and manufacturing processes but the final product received will have it's own unique characteristics due to the processing nature of wood, resin and shredded money.
Handmade in Canada
- 41MM X 13.2MM square case
- 316L steel core infrastructure
- Powered by Citizen Miyota 8N24 skeleton automatic movement (Japanese)
- Luminous hands
- Sapphire crystal face glass
- Back glass exhibition window
- Embossed logo on watch crown
- 22MM strap with quick release (Max 8.25" wrist circumference)
- Weight: ~75g with silicone strap to ~110g with steel strap
- Two (2) Year Craftsmanship warranty
- Read our Terms of Service for more information
This watch is not water-proof. Please visit our FAQ for more information
- Leather strap upgrade available for additional fee and lead time to create
- Custom laser etching available on silicone or leather straps