ORANGE YOU EXCITED?
We indeed were while building it! The Orange Leaf Theory is our 185th custom watch build, and it's got A LOT of character. It has ~55% wood to resin ratio that's guaranteed to catch some eyes — the orange paired with the all-white hands POP right off your wrist into the crowd. The transparent resin with infused leaves creates a sense of calm and nature, which helps balance out this bold timepiece. Unintentionally, representative of the Indian flag…...but, it happened.
The Ideal Buyer:
- Side hustles as the life of the party
- Dresses unconventional with confidence
- Cares about the Earth enough to wear a few natural elements on his or her wrist
The Making Of:
Constructed, stabilized, and resin cast in-house using domestic box elder burl. Learn more about our process.
- 45MMX12.55MM flat case shape
- Custom one of a kind stabilized wood & resin watch case
- Powered by Citizen Miyota 8N24 skeleton automatic movement (Japanese)
- Luminous white hands
- Twelve (12) luminous capsule hour markers with Maker Watch Co.® tree logo at noon position
- Sapphire crystal face glass
- Backglass exhibition window
- Embossed logo on watch crown
- 22MM steel mesh watch strap with quick release - silver
- Weight: 85.54g
- Two (2) Year Craftsmanship warranty
- Read our Terms of Service for more information
- Canadian box elder burl wood
- This watch is not water-proof. Please visit our FAQ for more information