OUR MOST POPULAR LOOK.
If there is one style of hybrid that resonates with our community it’s The Polar Bear. The original vision for this piece is credited to Marcel Mason of Chicago, IL.
The case raw materials are sourced exclusively from the notorious Pourcasso (Deranged Donkey) in California. It all comes together with a mix of natural burl, wisps of clear and white resin, silver flake, and the years of mastering the art of resin casting. The end result is a versatile art piece that is sought after by many far and wide.
The Ideal Buyer:
- An admirer of Pourcasso’s artwork
- Appreciates a fusion of natural and abstract work
- Has great style :)
The Making Of:
The raw material was stabilized and resin cast in California by Pourcasso. The watch case was milled and assembled in Canada. Learn more about our process.
- Third generation (Maker 3.0) twist-off 316L steel core infrastructure
- 45MMX14.5MM flat case shape
- Custom one of a kind resin watch case
- Powered by Citizen Miyota 8N24 skeleton automatic movement (Japanese)
- Luminous white hands
- All twelve (12) luminous hour markers
- Sapphire crystal face glass
- Back glass exhibition window
- Embossed logo on watch crown
- 22MM silicone sport strap with quick release – Black/Grey/White
- Weight: 70g
- Two (2) Year Craftsmanship warranty
- Read our Terms of Service for more information
- Wood stabilized and resin cast by Pourcasso
- This watch is not water-proof. Please visit our FAQ for more information